Notice;

THERMOMETER MUST BE BROUGHT TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY. THERE WILL BE A FINE FOR NEGLIGENCE.
--------------------------------------------------------------

A Suggestion from Jason .
There will be a bowling tornament for 1N1 guys & girls.You can join as a team or solo. If you are coming as a team you will have to be in a group of 6.Your team can be in any formation like :
All guys[For GAYS]
All girls[For LESBIAN]
or
all girls with a guy[GANGBANG]
It's up to you(: if you are interested and want to know more about it,
Approach me or contact me at 81021208 or~
Email me at js_earhole@hotmail.com
PS : I'm not going to pay for any injuries that happens during the game .

:D

Random !

Thursday, June 11, 2009

SL camp.

Hiya.... Juliana Juliana....
I'm not posting anything coz I waiting for Amsyar to post something.
But since he did'nt post anything, I'll post something.
But why Sharlene did'nt post? I also dunno...

SL camp is just next week and I still have'nt pack my bag.... too lazy...
Surprisingly, Eugene has not been calling me about the SL Camp on what else to bring or if I'd pack my bags yet.

Today is so hot, I could fry eggs outside. Maybe I should....lol


Chris;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment